Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lazar Angelov pencil drawing


'Lazar' 2015
17x11" Original Charcoal/Pastel

$250 Original Click to Purchase

When it comes to drawing, my favorite subject is human anatomy. I find the intricacies so amazing to draw when I think about the human body as a machine of strength, but it is not just a machine, it is accomanied by emotional determination. When thoughts like these emerge, images of my favorite bodybuilders appear within my mind. I have quite a few that I admire and most recently, I discovered Lazar Angelov. A perfect picture of strength and modivation as a human machine.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete